About Gail Brown
- I am an instructional researcher.
- I support schools to implement effective, evidence-based literacy and numeracy instruction.
- I use evidence-based research for designing instruction and supporting student learning.
- Effective, explicit instruction supports learning at school, in academic and social skills, and lifelong learning.
- I have more than 30 years of experience in schools and universities.
- Masters degree in Special Education and Doctoral reasearch in Question-answering are known in schools.
- During the challenges of COVID, I wrote a book, titled Covid Conversations, available on https://booksonlineaustralia.com.au/shop/covid-conversations/
- Designing Learning Youtube Channel - Question Skills, Level B starting with PLaylist 1 has Youtubes.
- YouTube sessions are paused for oral responses, supported by workbooks with deliberate practice answering questions.